ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The 2018 AIC Conference will take place June 13 to 16, 2018 at the beautiful Hilton in the magical surroundings of Quebec City. Be prepared to delight in world-famous sites, a thrilling education program and exciting networking opportunities that the AIC is preparing in celebration of its 80th Anniversary!
WHAT TO DO IN QUEBEC CITY
There is lots to see and do in Quebec City — check out the Quebec City Tourism website and find loads of information to plan your stay. Click here to read more.
REGISTRATION – EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS APRIL 26, 2018!
2018 SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST
Do you want to win a conference registration? In celebration of our 80th anniversary, we want to know: why are you proud to be an AIC-designated appraiser?
Snap a selfie in front of the type of real estate you appraise or a cityscape of your community and tell us briefly what your designation means to you for a chance to win 1 of 3 free conference registrations for the 2018 AIC Conference in Quebec City! A selection of submissions will also be included in the opening ceremony video to celebrate the unity and diversity of our Members.
How to submit
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- posted on our Facebook wall; or
- tweeted at @AICanada using the hashtag #AIC2018ICE.
Each submission will earn you a ballot in the draw.
- Photos to be taken from the street to protect privacy of building owners. If the building you are photographing is privately owned, please obtain the owner’s permission to use the photograph.
- Permission is granted to AIC for future use of the photo on AIC’s website, in social media and any AIC publications and collateral material.
- Contest open to AIC members only.
- Contest open from February 1, 2018 through to April 26, 2018.
- Winners announced May 11, 2018.
- Each submission earns one (1) ballot in the draw. Winners can only be drawn once.
- There is no entry fee.
Only the photographer may submit photo and submitting photographers must own all rights to any photographs entered in this contest. By submitting an image, the photographer represents and warrants that he/she owns the copyright to the image and that such submission does not infringe any third-party rights or other rights protected by law.
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS!