2024 AIC NATIONAL CONFERENCE: CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS UNTIL NOVEMBER 24, 2023
The Appraisal Institute of Canada is seeking submissions for presentations at the 2024 National AIC Conference – Excellence in Professionalism: Raising the Bar, being held in Charlottetown, PEI from June 5 to June 8, 2024.
We are seeking presentations that stimulate and provoke discussion, and audience engagement and provide knowledge sharing relevant to AIC Professional Appraisers within one or more of the following audiences:
• FEE (Professional services provided to any party external to the Member’s employer)
• NON-FEE (Professional services provided for internal use of the Member’s employer and kept “in-house”)
Topics can touch on real estate or valuation trends, appraisal techniques, unique case studies, advances in technology, operating in our ‘new normal’ or successful business practices, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI), and many more are all topics of interest.
Please download this Submission Form to submit your proposed topic.
All applications must be submitted through the form and sent to by 5:00 pm EST, Friday, November 24, 2023.
Presentation Details Additional information for your consideration:
- Each presentation is scheduled to last 1.5 hours, including a 15-30 minute discussion and questions period with delegates.
- Only one application should be submitted for each proposed presentation.
- Presenters will receive one night’s accommodation and a $400 honorarium for each session they deliver. This honorarium is meant to offset travel expenses and/or registration fees and will be paid 30 days after the conference.
- All submissions must be received by 5:00 pm EST on Friday, November 24, 2023. Incomplete or late submissions will not be considered.
- Promotion of selected speakers will be substantial including on AIC’s website, social media channels, publications and collateral material.