The 2020 AIC Conference will take place June 3 to 6, 2020 at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre. The 2020 AIC Conference is Canada’s premier event for real estate valuation professionals to gather for education seminars, dynamic speakers, knowledge sharing, networking with peers and learning about products and services. No other event brings together the most influential players in the real estate valuation and consulting profession!
To see the 2019 photo gallery, click here!
- Concurrent sessions geared towards residential, non-residential, fee and non-fee Members. More to come…
The 2020 AIC Conference is organizing three exciting networking events:
- Welcome Reception. Kick-off the Conference on Wednesday, June 3 by picking up your registration package and reconnecting with colleagues over drinks and appetizers.
- Networking Night. This year’s Networking Night is on Thursday, June 4 and will take place at The Stanley Park Pavillion, in the heart of Vancouver’s crown jewel. Prepare yourself for an evening of delicious food, exciting activities and lots of networking!
- President’s Gala Dinner & Dance. The President’s Gala Dinner will be a formal affair on Friday, June 5 that will celebrate the new AIC National President and will acknowledge some noteworthy appraisers in our industry. This evening will include a dinner and dance with live music.
The 2020 AIC Conference will let you to earn 14 CPD CREDITS when you attend the full conference!
In addition to the exciting education program and networking events, there are plenty of activities that only Vancouver can offer:
- Practice Your Swing (June 3, 2020) – The Conference will feature a golf tournament on Wednesday, June 3rd.
- Join the Post-Conference Activities (June 6, 2020) – This year, the 2020 AIC Conference planning committee has organized a post-conference activity that allows you to experience Vancouver at its finest.
- Explore – Vancouver is one of the world’s great cities; with a wealth of things to see and do – check out the Tourism Vancouver website and find loads of information to plan your stay.
- Bring your Companion; it is well worth the trip – The Companion program fee also includes all meals from June 3 – 6, 2020 and access to all networking events. Don’t miss out!