Associate Member Benefits
- Opportunities for networking and dialogue with Canada’s leading valuation professionals;
- A subscriptions to Canadian Property Valuation magazine, the official magazine of the Appraisal Institute of Canada;
- Members’ registration privileges at AIC conferences, and continuing education programs;
- Eligibility to participate in AIC affinity programs;
- Receipt of the Communiqué, AIC’s regular electronic newsletter on AIC initiatives and events, updates on industry trends, partnership initiatives and conference schedules; and,
Note that Associate Members do not have voting privileges or the right to hold office in the Appraisal Institute of Canada.