The Top Appraiser Under 40 Award recognizes exceptional young appraisal professionals – one male and one female – who are making significant accomplishments within the appraisal profession and their community.
- Must be a designated appraiser
- Must be less than 40 years of age by December 31st, 2018
- Member must be in good standing with Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Member cannot be on the current AIC Board of Directors or AIC Communication & Marketing Committee
- Member cannot be a previous recipient of the Top Appraiser Under 40 Award
- “Top Appraiser Under 40” Crystal Award
- Jpeg file of award logo for email signature, business cards, marketing collateral, etc.
- Formal presentation of the award at AIC National Conference
- One Complimentary AIC Conference pass
- $500 towards expenses to attend the AIC National Conference
STEP 1 – Complete Application Form
Please note: An appraiser can submit their own application or have their name submitted by someone else for consideration (the applicant’s signature is required). Applications not submitted with the Application Form provided below will be disqualified.
The submission must demonstrate the applicant’s contribution to the valuation profession and/or their outstanding service in one or more of the following areas:
- Career Accomplishments – demonstrated achievement of excellence within career and/or education
- Service and Contribution to AIC –
- 1) Involvement in regional/chapter/provincial or national committees, events, education, and/or initiatives;
- 2) Representation of AIC within other professional bodies/business-related organizations; or
- 3) Promotion of profession.
- Community Service – community involvement
- Other – please provide other accomplishments that demonstrate the applicant’s leadership, innovation, creativity, commitment or impact.
STEP 2 – The Application Form must be sent to email@example.com by February 28th, 2018 by 12:00 pm EST.
STEP 3 – The AIC Nomination Committee will review all applications and nominate six finalists (Top 3 Male Applicants; Top 3 Female Applicants).
STEP 4 – The AIC Awards Committee will review the nominees and select the Top Male Appraiser Under 40 and the Top Female Appraiser Under 40.
STEP 5 – The recommended award winners will be approved by the National Board of Directors.
PAST WINNERS OF THE TOP APPRAISER UNDER 40 AWARD