Type de membre Any
Type d'emploi Permanent Full Time
Nom du contact: Heather Mclaren
Website: View Website
Adresse de contact: 1737 Woodward Drive, 2nd floor
Ville de contact: Ottawa
Contact Province: Ontario
Contact Postal Code: K2C 0P9
Email du contact:
Description de l'emploi:
Appraiser, Tax and Valuation
We are seeking an Appraiser for our Tax and Valuation Division with comprehensive research and analysis skills in support of our clients’ requirements.
About the role
Your key accountabilities will include:
• completing commercial real estate appraisals and associated consulting including property tax assessment matters.
• serving as an expert witness.
• participating in business development activities, including but not limited to, attendance at marketing events, meetings, lunches and other events.
• supporting Regional Group's executive team on Valuations & Consulting issues.
• responding to Requests for Proposals and providing quotes to potential clients.
• completing special projects relevant to the Tax & Valuation division.
• interacting with clients in a timely, professional manner to build quality relationships.
• AACI designation or are nearly complete with the designation process.
• mature, pleasant, and professional demeanour.
• the ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks.
• highly organized and ability to process large volumes of information.
• manage changing and conflicting priorities.
• an eye for detail.
• a commitment to quality work, adherence to deadlines and customer service.
• high level of computer technology competence.
• strong research skills.
• established high level writing competence in communications; fluency in both official languages an asset recognizing the predominance of our work is completed in English.
• empower our people to strive for creativity, uniqueness, and distinction.
• are driven by values of Integrity, Commitment, Innovation, Attention, and Leadership.
• have a Commercial portfolio of over 2million sf existing portfolio plus additional development potential of over 3 Million sf.
• are actively pursuing portfolio growth opportunities.
• have been shaping real estate in Ottawa for over 60 years.
• are proud of our fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning, development, and success.
We offer a dynamic opportunity with an attractive base salary and benefits. Should Regional Group and this position be a good match for you, please email your cover letter and resumé to: .
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know in advance so that we may arrange for their provision.