Promotion/Recruitment & Retention
Networking, Competitions, Events & Contests:
Community Networking Reimbursements Now Available!
The Alberta Association wants to encourage its members to attend events held by other organizations to heighten the AIC brand, increase awareness of the AIC and help identify likeminded organizations with which the AIC could support and align promotion efforts.
In communities across Alberta, a variety of events are held throughout the year – luncheons, business mixers, AGMs, seasonal events etc., that members could attend to network and promote the AIC.
In an effort to encourage members to participate, the AIC-Alberta will be reimbursing the cost of attendance at such events to a maximum of $40 per event. There will be a limit of one event per person to allow for all members to take part in this networking opportunity.
The submission for reimbursement will include a short form questionnaire about the event, including the where, who, when and your opinion regarding the reactions that you, as an AIC member, perceived.
With Community Networking, we can raise awareness about the AIC and at the same time, you can obtain greater awareness about local issues and engage with movers, shakers and clients in your community. This is more than good business practice, it’s good citizenship practice.
Video Submission Competition
This video competition is an opportunity for students to learn about the valuation profession, be recognized for their efforts, and be rewarded. Four prizes of $500 each will be awarded to those videos that best represent the Valuation Profession.
- Please put your first and last name, and the name of the building, in the filename.
- All submissions are due before midnight on September 30th, 2016.
- The purpose of the video should be to describe all of the elements that contribute to, or detract from the value of a building. Any building can be used.
- The video should be between three and five minutes in length, and should cover:
- A description of the community;
- Description of the building;
- Those characteristics which increase the building’s value; and
- Those characteristics which decrease the building’s value.
Most of the information about any selected building can be obtained from city or county assessment department.
HOW TO SUBMIT THE VIDEO FOR THE COMPETITION
The video link can be sent through google drive
HOW TO CONTACT US
- If you have any questions please use this email address: AICvideocom@outlook.com