CDC is a privately-owned Canadian Valuation and Advisory firm with a flexible, client- focused approach coast-to-coast. At CDC, we understand how critical precise valuations are to a portfolio. One of our basic philosophies is that in-depth market knowledge allows us to adequately interpret and track market direction as opposed to lagging the market and following historic trends. As such, CDC remains committed to deliver accurate and highly defensible valuation reports. CDC offers new and existing clients a high level of competency, insight and expertise in virtually all facets of the real estate industry, in turn, minimizing the "risk" involved in making real estate investment decisions.
We are looking to hire Designated Appraisers in Victoria, Greater Toronto Area, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Halifax. Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a strong attention to detail. They will provide expertise and professional guidance to Candidate Appraisers.
- Review and analyze client provided information, gather property specific data and complete site appraisals of complex residential and commercial properties in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare and submit appraisal reports for processing
- As a designated member, you will train, coach and mentor to a small team of candidate Appraisers reviewing and monitoring performance and acting as a resource for career development
- Co-sign all candidate member appraisals
- Experience is required however we are willing to train the right candidate
- Designated member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada AACI or CRA
- Intermediate skills in MS Office applications
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Previous experience training, coaching, mentoring and developing a small team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, product quality and attention to detail