Member type: Any
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Salary range: $25,000 - 29,000
Closing Date: 2021/10/14
Contact Name: City Realty Ltd. O/A REMAX City Realty
Contact Address: 2806 Kingsway #101, Vancouver, BC, V5R 5T5
Contact City: Vancouver
Contact Province: British Columbia
Contact Postal Code: V5R 5T5
Company: City Realty Ltd. O/A REMAX City Realty
Business information: We are a real estate company for home buying and selling needs in Vancouver, BC.
Business address: 2806 Kingsway #101, Vancouver, BC, V5R 5T5
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time ‑ Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Review, evaluate and implement administrative procedures for FINTRAC compliance purposes
· Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
· Carry out administrative activities of the establishment
· Coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, suppliers, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence: Prepare and revise FINTRAC reports.
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
· Delegate work to office support staff
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required
- A university degree or college diploma in business, sales, marketing, public administration or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working within the Real Estate business is required.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge with FINTRAC Reports and BC Privacy Laws.
- Proficiency with Electronic mail, Accounting software, MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Windows, and understanding of Lone Wolf.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Large workload
- Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, excellent written communication
- Ability to supervise 20 people
- Security: bondable criminal record check
Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Medical, dental and Group Insurance benefits provided.
Important Information: The employee will work 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday, from 9:00AM to 5:00PM. We will also give flexibility and have security measures for the worker during the pandemic.
Apply by e-mail to:
Apply by mail: 2806 Kingsway #101, Vancouver, BC, V5R 5T5