Appraisal Institute of Canada
Account Executive - Ontario
Permanent Full Time | Closing Date: 08-19-2022
Permanent Full Time
Rethink Solutions is seeking experienced sales professionals to join our team as an Account Executive in the exciting PropTech / CreTech industry. The successful candidate will be able to capitalize on our industry-leading Property Tax software and best-in-class reputation to develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders at companies across Canada and the USA.
We are looking for a candidate that will take a consultative sales approach by helping educate our market. The ideal candidate is curious and resourceful and has a methodical approach to developing new business opportunities. Most importantly, they align with our vision and goals, and are excited and motivated to help our market “rethink” the way they manage property taxes.
The AE will be compensated through a competitive base pay and un-capped commissions.
Qualifications & Skills
- Generate new business by prospecting - through research, conducting market analysis, networking, and referrals.
- Drive the entire sales process from targeting clients, identifying solutions, and conducting software demonstrations to negotiating and closing.
- Work to identify and understand a client’s critical business needs and how they align with Rethink’s software and services.
- Provide standard sales metrics including forecasting, pipeline, funnel, engagement plans, and other reports as necessary in a timely manner.
- Maintain CRM database
- Collaborate effectively with other internal teams to contribute to the company’s overall sales success.
Rethink Solutions is the leading developer of property tax and real estate expense management software. Established in 2001, our team of property tax management experts are dedicated to building software solutions that help owners and occupiers of real estate portfolios manage their property tax processes. Our software is trusted by the world’s best-known corporations and real estate companies. We pride ourselves on delivering intuitive, leading-edge software solutions that translate to measurable impact for our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree with a preferred focus in business, finance, technology, or marketing.
- 2+ years experience of exceeding targets in a B2B SaaS business environment
- Previous experience selling complex SaaS products that impact multiple departments of a business to all levels of an organization
- Property Tax, commercial real estate and/or proptech/cretech experience considered an asset
- Ability to effectively execute sales strategies using a consultative approach and relationship-building techniques.
- Proven ability to understand and demonstrate technical software.
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral, reporting, diagrams, and presentations