Member type: CRA Member
Employment type: Contract
Salary range: $45,000 - 49,000
Contact Name: Eric Linquist
Website: View Website
Contact Address: 3266 St Johns Street
Contact City: Port Moody
Contact Province: British Columbia
Contact Postal Code: V3H 0B9
ADMINISTRATIVE / MANAGEMENT POSITION
We are a long time established Real Estate Appraisal company located in Port Moody and we are offering a unique Independent Contractor Position. Someone with their CRA Designation interested in administrative functions as well as doing appraisals would be the ideal candidate.
The position would include learning and performing all the duties of the current office manager with the opportunity to become the office manager within the next 1 to 2 years. You would also be assigned some appraisal reports to be completed by yourself when time permits. Therefore, you would be on salary for administrative duties and commission for the appraisal reports.
Here are requirements for the Administrative Assistant/Office Manager Position:
· Real Estate or Real Estate Appraisal background
· Excellent command of the English language
· Excellent computer skills
· Minimum 50 words/minute typing skills
· MS Office experience in:
· Reception experience
· Good time management skills
· Work well independently with minimal supervision
· Work well with mandatory deadlines
· Ability to multi-task
· Detail Oriented
· Applicants with a CRA Designation would be strongly considered
· Answer phones
· Type up appraisal reports, letters, etc.
· Maintain databases
· Manage incoming appraisal requests
· Liaise with Appraisal Management Companies and lawyers
· Electronic filing
· Appraiser payroll through automated system (accounting experience not necessary)
· Ability to work occasional weekends and evenings
· Run errands when needed (bank, post office, etc).
· Any other related duties
Part-time compensation to start will be dependent on experience. Once full-time management position is obtained, salary will be in the $45,000 to $50,000 range plus commission on any appraisal reports undertaken.
We thank all applicants but only those with required qualifications will be contacted.