Member type: AACI Member
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Salary range: Negotiable
Closing Date: 2023/12/31
Website: View Website
Contact Province: Nova Scotia
CDC Inc. is an appraisal consulting company consisting of appraisers which are experts in several areas of valuation such as residential, industrial, commercial, and agricultural. CDC offers new and existing clients a high level of competency, insight, and expertise in virtually all facets of the real estate industry, in turn, minimizing the “risk” involved in making real estate investment decisions.
We are looking to hire Designated Appraisers in Atlantic Canada to complete Commercial and Agricultural files. Our ideal Designated Appraiser will be self-motivated with a strong attention to detail. The Appraiser will have access to newer technology and programs developed for the agricultural industry to facilitate stronger reports and efficiency.
§ Review and analyze client provided information, gather property specific data and complete site appraisals of agricultural and commercial properties in a timely and efficient manner.
§ Prepare and submit appraisal reports for processing.
- 1-3 years Agricultural/Commercial experience
- Proficient skills in MS Office applications
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, product quality and attention to detail.
Interested appraisers please send your Resume & Cover letter to: