Member type: Any
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Salary range: Negotiable
Closing Date: 2019/10/31
Contact Name: Curtis Cossey
Website: View Website
Contact Address: 193 Athabascan Avenue
Contact Email: ac.cn1571426103icdc@1571426103sitru1571426103c1571426103
CDC INC. is hiring experienced candidate appraisers and research assistants in the following locations:
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Calgary, Alberta
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Toronto, Ontario
- Halifax, Nova Scotia
- St. Johns, Newfoundland
The main responsibilities of this position are as follows:
· Agricultural and Commercial Valuations and Research.
· Residential Valuations and Research.
· Preparing market studies, data research and market analysis reports.
· Assisting AACI Appraisers in report analysis and preparation.
A wide range of opportunities exist for individuals seeking new challenges in a highly dynamic work environment. Joining CDC INC. is advantageous for several reasons:
- Our offices are flex spaces with cutting edge technology to enable you to work in an office, home or remote.
- Access to several Designated Appraisers for peer review.
- Consistent volume.
- Strong Support System.
- Innovative programs, data and technology to efficiently complete your commercial valuations.
These positions may be either contract or salary with benefits depending on the role of an appraiser or research assistant.
Experience is preferred however we are willing to train the right individual.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.