Member type: Candidate Member
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Salary range: $60,000 - 69,000
Closing Date: 2021/05/15
Contact Name: Chris Dietrich
Website: View Website
Contact Address: 267 Vincent Drive
Contact City: Ayr
Contact Province: Ontario
Contact Postal Code: N0B 1E0
Associate Appraiser, Multiple Locations
1- Bruce/Grey County, ON
1- Oxford/Brant County, ON
2- Kitchener/Waterloo, ON
(4 – Full-Time Positions)
Adhering to the call of innovation in the real estate profession, VERACITY REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS is a grassroots movement into a new age of real estate appraising and consulting in an ever-changing marketplace. At its core, VERACITY REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS relies on the expertise of its professionals, whose experience appraising and consulting across the Province of Ontario is second to none. Our primary focus is our clients, who range from private investor to multi-national corporations, big banks to all levels of government.
“It should go without saying, if the person who works at your company is 100 percent proud of the brand and you give them the tools to do a good job and they are treated well, they’re going to be happy.” – Sir Richard Branson.
At VERACITY, we are always seeking individuals with a drive to succeed both personally and professionally. We believe people are power and our greatest asset. Exceeding our Client’s expectations is paramount, yet does not trump our work-life balance atmosphere. Maintaining good public relations with our community partners is essential and is pivotal to our success. These are the core values of VERACITY REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS.
VERACITY REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS is currently seeking interested persons in joining the firm for the position of Associate Appraiser. Successful applicants will perform the following duties, tasks, and activities:
· Prepare residential appraisal reports with limited supervision.
· The ability to perform site inspections, independently, sometimes in remote locations, and in areas where exposure to the weather elements may be severe.
· Maintain client satisfaction and business relationships, while remaining committed to business growth and ensuring strong business ties and relationships with our clients.
· Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date with market and industry trends.
· Work with company executives to develop marketing plans for strategic growth opportunities throughout the Province of Ontario.
· Grow the brand. Attend community, charity and professional events.
· Adhere to all policies, regulations, rules under the Canadian Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, as amended, of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC).
· Maintain a “team” environment. Built upon trust, integrity, and respect.
Your qualifications consist of, or are combination thereof:
· 1 to 3 years experience in the residential real-estate consulting and valuation profession.
· Must be a member in good standing with the AIC.
· The successful candidate will be working towards their CRA or AACI designation.
· Expertise in client management in both private and public sectors. Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
· Excellent communication skills. Effectively communicate with the public, company executives, team members and clients. Both oral and written formats.
· Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
· Exceptional planning skills.
· Well organized and able to meet deadlines on time.
· Able to assess and balance risk effectively and make decisions autonomously.
· Some travel (for major projects) across Ontario.
Compensation to be negotiated (flat rate or commission based) Compensation rate based upon applicant’s overall skill set, education, and references. Competitive compensation package includes higher rates, education subsidy, etc. We greatly appreciate everyone’s interest, but only those offered an interview will be contacted.
Should you, or someone you know, be interested in this opportunity, please send an updated cover-letter and resume to .