Member type: Candidate Member
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Salary range: Negotiable
Closing Date: 2022/12/31
Contact Name: Jobs @ Schinkel
Website: View Website
Contact Address: 440 King St W
Contact City: Hamilton
Contact Province: Ontario
Contact Postal Code: L8P1B7
Schinkel Appraisals Inc is looking for a Candidate Member (CRA track) to add to its Hamilton-based residential appraisal team.All applications will be kept confidential.
Schinkel Appraisals Inc offers competitive compensation, benefits, a good work environment, and opportunity for job growth and diversification.
Candidates will receive active mentorship and support in helping reach designation.
The ideal applicant will:
- Be able to work in Hamilton, Burlington, Brantford, Haldimand County, Norfolk County, and surrounding areas and will have a valid driver’s license.
- Have good collection, inspection, and analytical skills. The ideal applicant is self-organized, able to work well independently to meet deadlines.
- Not require farm and rural appraisal experience, but they’d be considered a plus.
- Have good computer skills, including familiarity with CRAL, Microsoft Office, and good email management practices.
- RAHB/TRREB MLS access a benefit.
· Candidate members of all experience levels will be considered.
Applicants must be in good standing with the Appraisal Institute of Canada.