Member type: Any
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Salary range: $85,000 - 99,000
Closing Date: 2021/11/23
Contact Name: Pramptex Agarwal Textiles Inc.
Contact Address: 535 Mulock Drive, Suite 202, Newmarket ON, L3Y 5H2
Contact City: Newmarket
Contact Province: Ontario
Contact Postal Code: L3Y 5H2
Company: Pramptex Agarwal Textiles Inc.
Business information: Pramptex Agarwal Textiles is an international trading company: international trading of textiles, natural honey in bulk, and Venture investment in health care in the US. We mainly sell in the US, Canada and South America.
Business address: 535 Mulock Drive, Suite 202, Newmarket ON, L3Y 5H2
Work Location: same as above and occasionally travel to other parts of Canada, United States, South America and Asia to perform job duties
Type of Employment: Full Time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning,
· Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions,
· Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions,
· Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
· Lead the Finances & Operations of the business
· Vet, amend and draft legal and business agreements
· Negotiate business terms, pricing with business partners, vendors, etc.
· Travel and explore new sources of procurement of existing and new product lines
· Forge new relationships with new buyers and exporters
· Lead the company to the next level of growth
· Raise finance – equity, debt, or hybrid finance when required
· Expand operations
-Education: A university degree or college diploma in business administration, finance, commerce, accounting, law, or other discipline related to the company activity is required.
-Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience as a middle manager or senior management/executive
positions in trading, or other related service is required.
Some experience as an entrepreneur/self-employed, having worked in various business environments/ industries is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Sitting
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Initiative, Client focus, Accurate, Judgment, Effective interpersonal skills
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Windows, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Office
Salary: $56.37 to $58.37 hourly, 30- 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Transportation and travelling allowance, gratuities, and performance bonuses after 12 months of employment.
Work schedule will be 10:00 am - 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday. Flexibility in schedule is required. Occasional weekend work and working past 4:00 pm may be required. Position requires domestic and international travel (Canada, US, South America and Asia) to explore new sources of procurement.
Apply by e-mail to:
Apply by mail to: 535 Mulock Drive, Suite 202, Newmarket ON, L3Y 5H2