Member type: Candidate Member
Employment type: Contract
Salary range: Negotiable
Closing Date: 20220207
Website: View Website
Contact Address: 1901 Centre Street NW, Suite 202
Contact City: Calgary
Contact Province: Alberta
Wernick Omura Singh is looking for a new team member to fill the roll of Appraiser!
· Conduct market research related to real estate transactions.
· Review client information to produce high quality real estate valuation and consulting assignments.
· The candidate will be doing valuations and valuation support in all asset classes, commercial, residential, retail developments, office developments, carwashes, gas stations, machinery and equipment, and other special use properties.
· Conduct and perform consulting tasks related to feasibility studies and commercial building condition assessments.
· Provide support to Wernick Omura Singh in client satisfaction and a high quality of service standard.
· To maintain in close communication with the head office using our appraisal portal to track progress and communication with our clients
· Ideal candidate should be a AACI / CRA designated member; or a “candidate” with the Appraisal Institute of Canada.
· Willing to train the ideal candidate
· Confidence, attention to detail, willing to learn, articulate, be communicative with strong writing skills.
· Use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Analytical and critical thinker.