Member type: AACI Member
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Province: British Columbia
Closing Date: 2020/12/18
Contact Name: Altus Group Limited
Website: View Website
Altus Group is currently seeking a candidate in the position of a Consultant based out of our Vancouver, BC office to join our Property Tax division. The Consultant will be responsible for preparing appraisal analysis and/or consulting reports with limited need for review.
* Prepare appraisal/assessment analysis to assist with client and assessor communications and negotiations.
* Review and analysis of market information obtained from various internal/external partners.
* Develop proformas and projections to be used in the appraisal and assessment review process.
* Attend meetings with clients and assessors in an effort to achieve resolution of valuation/assessment issues.
* Perform property inspections
* Manage client relationships in a manner that leads to contract renewal, referrals and service expansion.
* Maintain ongoing client communication and resolve issues. Escalate issues to next level of management as required.
* Coach, train and mentor Senior Analysts and Analysts by transferring skill and knowledge.
* Develop internal network and relationships to facilitate information sharing, cross selling and expansion of service offerings to clients.
* Actively engage external market participants including networking events and company initiatives.
* University Bachelor's degree or related experience in appraisal/real estate valuation
* +3 years of related experience in commercial appraisal or real estate valuation & advisory consulting
* AIC courses or equivalent education
* Excellent knowledge of the commercial real estate industry & market dynamics
* Valid Driver’s License
* Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, written & oral presentation, in order to complete consulting reports
* Where applicable, working knowledge in creating financial modeling in Excel and other software platforms.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Application URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z3ltYW5hLjYyNzk3LjEwMzMzQGFsdHVzZ3JvdXAuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t