Member type: AACI Member
Employment type: Contract
Province: Nova Scotia
Closing Date: 2019/01/01
Contact Name:: Stefanie Shanahan
Website: View Website
Contact Email: ac.cn1544771916icdc@1544771916tnemt1544771916iurce1544771916r1544771916
Commercial/Residential Appraiser - Halifax, NS
Who are you? You are experienced in commercial and residential real estate appraisals, designated AACI or CRA. Will consider candidate appraisers with strong experience in both commercial and residential appraisals. You are a member with AIC in good standing. You are a self-motivated; detail oriented individual looking for high volume work with a competitive fee split.
Who are we? CDC Inc. is a national full service appraisal firm that innovatively delivers appraisals, leveraging a virtual structure to reduce costs, access the best people, and minimize our environmental impact.
The Position: The Commercial/Residential Appraiser’s responsibility is to Review and analyze client provided information, gather property specific data and complete site appraisals of complex residential properties in a timely and efficient manner. The Residential Appraiser will prepare and submit appraisal reports for processing and conduct market research related to trends and comparables.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete site inspections and appraisal report within the agreed turnaround time.
- Manage your own inspection appointments, travel, scheduling, report writing, and report amendments with guidance from Appraisal Manager.
- Strong communication skills with the desire to learn and improve from Appraisal Manager.
- Committed to producing high quality reports in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team setting.
- Reports to Appraisal Manager.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive commission fee for completed appraisal report
- Flexibility of location and schedule
- High volume work available
- Growth opportunities within CDC
Next Steps: If this opportunity is what you have been waiting for, send your resume and contact details to me directly at *protected email* . If you are not currently residing in the required locations, we will hold on to your resume for future openings.