Member type: AACI Member
Employment type: Contract
Closing Date: 2020/09/30
Contact Name: Curtis Cossey
Website: View Website
Contact Address: 1250 René Lévesque Boulevard West Suite 2200
CDC Inc. is a Full-Service National Appraisal Company located in all major cities across Canada. CDC offers new and existing clients a high level of competency, insight and expertise in virtually all facets of the real estate industry, in turn, minimizing the "risk" involved in making real estate investment decisions.
We are looking to hire Commercial Appraisers in Quebec. Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a strong attention to detail.
- Review and analyze client provided information, gather property specific data and complete appraisals in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicate with clients and meet client deadlines.
- Management of workload and client’s expectations.
- Related duties as required.
- Bilingual is preferred however not required as we have bilingual capabilities.
- University Degree in Commerce/Business Administration is a strong asset
- Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Designated member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada or candidate in good standing.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, product quality and attention to detail.
CDC is an equal opportunity company and is willing to train the right individual.
Only those applicants successful in the application process will be contacted.