Member type: CRA Member
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Salary range: $60,000 - 69,000
Province: Nova Scotia
Closing Date: 20181231
Contact Name:: Kenneth T. Young, AACI, P.App, R/W-AC
Website: View Website
Contact Address: 59 Inglis Place, Suite 208
Contact Email: ac.kn1544776011iltsa1544776011e@cni1544776011ybreh1544776011taew1544776011
Weatherby Appraisals Inc., is accepting resumes for a Residential Appraiser(s) in Truro Nova Scotia office location. We proudly service all of Nova Scotia and parts of Cape Breton. Steady work with existing client base.
· Complete property inspections in all seasons
· Team player with strong work ethic
· Conduct themselves in a professional manner and have good communication skills
· Knowledgeable of real estate industry and construction
· Must be organized, be able to prioritize and multi-task, and have good time management skills
to be able to meet short deadlines
· Must have proficient writing skills, be thorough and attentive to detail
· Develop new client relationships
· Valid driver’s license
Must be a member in good standing with the Appraisal Institute of Canada and current E & O insurance.
Appraisers are responsible for their own computer and software expense.
Remuneration is commission based and per experience level.
Please send your Resume /CV with cover letters directly to:
Kenneth Young, AACI, P.App at