Member type: Any
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Salary range: Negotiable
Closing Date: 2023/09/30
Contact Name: Mark Poechman
Website: View Website
Contact City: Edmonton
Candidate or Designated Appraiser Position
We are seeking to hire a full-time appraiser for the Edmonton / Western Canada market.
All applications are held in confidence and will be kept confidential.
· 50% – 70% dependent on level of commensurate experience.
· Additional compensation for business development work above and beyond report production.
· Insurance, UBC Courses and Appraisal Institute Dues are reimbursed on a pro-rated basis.
· Negotiable compensation available for high producers.
· Experience is an asset but not required. We will train the right candidate.
· Driver’s license & your own vehicle with ability to travel for property inspections.
· Your own computer & cell phone for inspection photos.
· Ability to maintain registration with the Appraisal Institute of Canada as a candidate or designated member.
· Positive attitude.
Scope of Work
Our firm completes appraisal and consulting reports on all types of real property including residential multi-family, commercial retail, office, industrial, agricultural, land, and special purpose facilities. We will work with the successful candidate to build on their strengths and provide them with support for success in their career.
We are dedicated to helping people be confident in their decision making by providing relevant, timely, and accurate analysis with unparalleled customer service. As a group of Alberta based real estate specialists with a track record of providing consistent, diligent, and reliable valuation and consulting solutions throughout Western Canada for more than forty years, our local knowledge encompasses every corner of the province, from Fort Chip to Fort McLeod.