Member type: Any
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Salary range: $55,000 - 59,000
Closing Date: 2022/06/23
Contact Name: John Fitzsimmons
Contact Address: 940 Blanshard St
Contact City: Victoria
Contact Province: British Columbia
Contact Postal Code: V8W 3E6
Ministry of Citizens’ Services VictoriaWe currently have one permanent opportunity available and one temporary opportunity available until September 30th, 2023. This temporary opportunity may be extended and/or become permanent.
$56,032.51 - $63,565.27 annually
Real Property Division (RPD) is within the Ministry of Citizens’ Services. RPD provides accommodation and real estate services to government ministries and broader public sector (BPS) customers and clients.
As a Lease Analyst, you will conduct audits/reviews and financial analysis of landlord operating costs and property tax reconciliations to ensure correct payments to landlords, as well as review and approve new and renewal lease projects to ensure that the lease is internally consistent with Ministry policy. The Least Analyst also manages and maintains the integrity of lease information in our integrated system (@REAL) and acts as the primary resource for Leasing Assistants, Lease Managers, other units within the Ministry, CBRE, Landlords, Customers and others for leasing and procedural issues, problems resolution, rent reconciliations, lease interpretation and landlord payments.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- 4 (four) years of relevant post-secondary education and/or enrollment in a relevant credited program or a minimum of 5 (five) years’ experience in the commercial property management and commercial real estate industry.
- Experience creating and working with legal documents in a commercial real estate environment;
- Experience dealing with the provincial land titles system, covenants, leases and tenancies;
- Experience in contract management;
- Experience developing and analyzing financial and account statements, including account reconciliations.