Member type: AACI Member
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Salary range: Negotiable
Closing Date: 2019/04/02
Contact Name:: City of London
Website: View Website
Contact Address: 300 Dufferin Avenue
Contact Email: ac.no1553200486dnol@1553200486namsa1553200486lva1553200486
Posting For: City of London, Finance & Corporate Services/Realty Services
Position: Manager II, Realty Services
Position Type: Permanent, Full-time
File #: M-12-19E
The Corporation of the City of London strives to foster a workplace in which all individuals maximize their potential, regardless of their differences. We are committed to attracting, engaging, developing and celebrating exceptional people in public service who are representative of our community.
Reports to the Manager IV Realty Services. Responsible to manage the operation of the Realty Services Division.
- University degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Property Management or equivalent in a specialized related discipline.
- Member in good standing in the Appraisal Institute of Canada and either membership in the Institute of Municipal Assessors of Ontario or the International Right-of-Way Association or equivalent.
Experience/Specialized Training and Licenses
- Five to seven years of management experience of property management, negotiations and appraisals.
- Superior negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Valid Class G drivers licence required.
Compensation: $83,187 to $113,114
How to Apply:
For a complete job description and to apply on-line, please visit the City of London website at http://bit.ly/2TLqPMh
Please note following the interview stage, a criminal record check will be required prior to moving to the next stage in the selection process.
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday, April 2, 2019.
We appreciate all applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The City of London is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.