|Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
Altus Group is embarking on the next evolution of our CRE data, software and technology platform.
As pioneers in the Proptech and real estate analytics spaces, Altus Group is the first to offer Intelligence-as-a-Service to the CRE industry, combining expertise, intelligence and technology to deliver faster decision making and improved collaboration. We deliver these solutions in five main areas – Valuation, Transactions, Performance, Strategy, and Intelligence.
Our machine learning AI-driven decision- making support systems are transforming how we deliver solutions in the fund portfolio management space; and enable our clients to build predictions on future performance using our data capabilities.
To support this initiative, we have a new opportunity for a visionary, creative, and business-focused Offer Manager obsessed with defining and improving our product’s value proposition and growing its market share. You will identify new ways to deliver predictive analytics, market insights, and asset scoring solutions that empower leading CRE clients to make rapid investment decisions and accelerate portfolio and fund performance. Working with our industry leading data scientists, market experts, and data teams, you will be involved in all aspects of the offer roadmap including definition of platform and model capabilities, business strategy, geographic expansion, go-to-market strategy, offer delivery, and customer success.
At Altus Group, our Offer Managers are at the core of bringing together the expertise, technology, and intelligence to deliver a compelling, repeating customer experience and grow our business. Whether you have run a company or launched a product, if you want to channel your expertise and entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions that can solve, at scale, some of the leading challenges in the Commercial Real Estate industry, this is the role to consider.
What’s in it for you?
A blank slate. You are looking for an opportunity to start from scratch, designing and leading the build of a new product with a new team. You will have an opportunity to make a significant impact in the global CRE market contributing critical work to a benchmark project that is accelerating our position in the industry. You will be working with vast amounts of raw and new data, conducting research into possibilities and deepening your understanding of our technical limitations as we work to digitally transform the CRE market.
Unparalleled exposure. You want to step into a high profile role with executive-level exposure at a rapidly scaling global industry leader. You will spearhead the work of a data science team working alongside the platform product team to solve problems that have never been looked at before. You will have the freedom to lead the deliverables from the ground up - planning to launch, with access to the technology, Altus product management processes and tools you need, to ensure high-quality work. This is an opportunity to make your mark and genuinely accomplish something exciting as we focus on building a new platform and products that will define and drive our data and SaaS strategy.
Career development. Altus fosters a culture of professional development and promotion from within. With retention rates double the tech industry average and dozens of promotions within and across teams, this is a place to truly expand your skills and grow your exposure. As we move from building to scaling, you will have a chance to increase your exposure and make an impact working on increasingly complex or large-scale data products or move across to other areas of the business.
What you will do:
- Own and drive. You will own the product roadmap, including continuous review and evolution. You will lead the development of the new automated data modelling solutions. You will draw on experience and knowledge to see the big picture and develop creative strategies to make the vision a reality.
- Curate. You will gather and classify data requirements from our clients and business units across the greater Altus Group. You will develop a deep understanding of analytical use cases in the real estate sector and understand how data solutions can be integrated within software and service offerings.
- Ensure business alignment. You will conduct market analysis and work with executive leaders on the data solution’s vision to ensure it aligns with the overall platform strategy. You will work with the executive team to implement features that extend beyond industry standards and elevate functionality.
- Lead and align Altus offer strategy, roadmap, and development. You will develop a deep understanding of the market trends to identify, define, and present opportunities. You will define high-level value-propositions by customer segment and buyer persona while simultaneously determining key metrics and outcomes to measure success.
- Be an influential voice. You will contribute to the development of new products or product enhancements based on in-depth analysis and assessment of our clients’ needs. You will promote and explain the benefits of the latest offerings to internal teams and clients. You will execute pricing, sales, and go-to-market strategies in the real estate fund management space.
- The experience. You have experience leading data science product development. Or, you may be in a mid-senior management role at a large equity investor. You may even be a portfolio manager. Either way, you have product or offer management experience, deep strategic positioning of technology knowledge, strong instincts, sound business acumen, and customer-facing experience. You can elicit the business needs of clients and lead the work of a team. You can investigate, analyze, and create effective solutions that open up new opportunities. Exposure to or interest in the CRE industry would be highly beneficial.
- The passion for bringing people and technology together. You are a master translator who can convey business and technical needs to any level of audience. You are the conduit of communication and hub of information. You strive for balance across business value, client need, end-user desire, market expectation, and user experience. You can design and implement effective change management to ensure engagement and adoption of solutions.
- The ownership. You thrive in a busy environment, assigning tasks, following up on deliverables, and getting your hands dirty too. Whatever it takes, you get it done. You have a way of speaking that engages your audience and instills confidence and credibility. You are comfortable presenting concepts and data to C-level executives. You are invested in satisfying the needs of your clients - and you work hard to do it well, on spec and on time.
- The leadership presence. Your commitment and focus inspire those around you to do better. You know how to build, grow and coach a team. You can influence work in a multi-functional team environment across different locations with rapidly changing priorities under tight deadlines.
- The flexibility. You are open to travelling infrequently, building stakeholder relationships, and meeting with peers within the US, the UK, and Canada.