Member type: Any
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Salary range: $30,000 - 34,000
Closing Date: 2021/12/24
Contact Name: Topwide Properties Ltd.
Contact Address: 124 – 5033 Four Springs Ave., Mississauga, ON, L5R 0G6
Contact City: Mississauga
Contact Province: Ontario
Contact Postal Code: L5R 0G6
Company: Topwide Properties Ltd.
Business information: We are a company dedicated to buying, selling and renting of properties across the Great Toronto Area. We are also dedicated to loan investments and tech investments.
Business address: 124 – 5033 Four Springs Ave., Mississauga, ON, L5R 0G6
Work Location: Same as above and various locations across the GTA depending on the properties’ locations.
Note: Telecommuting will be required during the pandemic.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Solicit property sales listings form prospective vendors
• Conduct open houses for prospective buyers
• Assist prospective buyers in making offers of purchase on real estate properties
• Use real estate software packages
• Establish asking price
• Assist prospective buyers in selecting, visiting and inspecting real estate properties
• Draw up sales agreements for purchaser’s and seller’s approval
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• Meet with vendors and negotiate contracts for food, furnishings, and technical maintenance to ensure a good value for the employer.
• Oversee the systems that keep a large estate running. This includes the annual budget, the schedules for all employees, use of estate facilities and the management of payroll.
• Serve as the direct representative of the property owner’s interests. This responsibility may include travel or meeting with representatives of the employer’s business.
• Meet with employees usually on a quarterly basis to discuss their performance and any room for improvement. They will usually have the authority to recommend an outstanding employee for promotion, or a lackluster one for termination.
• Until the COVID-19 health crisis passes: responsibilities of the chosen candidate will be adjusted to include working from home, video call meetings, exterior-drive-by property visits and meetings to prevent the spread of the virus. If there are in-person meetings, bio-security measures will be implemented.
Education: Completion of high school AND completion of a real estate training course is required.
Real Estate Provincial License is required.
A valid driving licence is required to travel to properties’ locations.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required
Experience is an asset
Knowledge of various real estate database such as Ottawa Real Estate Board and Quinte West Real Estate Board is an asset.
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: work under pressure, fast-paced environment, large caseload, tight deadlines, and attention to detail
Personal Suitability: Initiative, excellent written communication, dependability, flexibility, excellent oral communication, organized, reliability, team player, accurate, client focus, effective interpersonal skills, strong tact and diplomacy; ability to interact with all levels of personnel, ability to prioritize, organize and plan work under own initiative, decision making, delegation skills, leadership ability.
Salary: $30.00 hourly, 40 - 45 Hours per week.
Benefits: Disability and dental insurance provided. Pension, uniform, breakfasts and vehicle provided.
Important Information: Work schedule: Monday to Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM. Weekend work might be required. Overtime will be required. The job requires flexibility since the company receives appraisal orders from different lenders, which has a very narrow time frame to complete. We will also give flexibility and have security measures for the worker during the pandemic.
Apply by e-mail to: