Member type: CRA Member
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Salary range: $70,000 - 84,000
Closing Date: 2021-06-30
Contact Name: Jason
Contact City: Credition
Contact Province: Ontario
Contact Postal Code: N0M 1M0
Due to our steady growth, the Ausable Appraisal Group Inc. is looking to add an Accredited Appraiser to our team to help with our increased work volume. The successful candidate will complete site inspections, analysis, research, and written appraisal reports for residential, cottages, rural residential and small hobby farm properties within the small towns and rural area of Middlesex, Huron, and Perth Counties (rough boundaries being Highways 7, 8, 23 and Lake Huron), along with other areas as requested.
This position will report directly to the Owner/Operator, and will be on a Fee Split Style Commission, to be negotiated based on the level of experience and the number AMCs and lender lists the successful candidate is able to do work for independently. Consideration will be given to candidates with varying degrees of experience, including those seeking some assistance/mentoring to those that are more seasoned CRAs/AACIs looking for a new opportunity. Flexible work schedule is available with the ability to work out of the office and/or from home is a possibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complete the full-cycle appraisal process, including scheduling, conducting site inspections, research and analysis of comparables, economic and demographic factors, and producing high quality final reports in a timely manner.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
· Maintain ongoing communication with Owner, Office Administration staff and our clients to ensure the Company continues to uphold client satisfaction.
· Holds the CRA or AACI designation.
· Current completion of AIC Professional Practice Seminar
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
· Strong time management and prioritization skills
· Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and CRAL–Report Pro.
· Reliable means of transportation to travel to various appraisal sites and office
· Excellent attention to detail
Interested candidates may apply directly to this posting by forwarding their resumes and credentials by email or in person to:
Jason Wharram AACI, P.App
6 Victoria Avenue East,
Crediton, Ontario. N0M 1M0
We thank all individuals for their interest in this opportunity; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.