Member type: CRA Member
Employment type: Contract
Province: British Columbia
Closing Date: 09/30/2018
Contact Name: Stefanie Shanahan
Contact Email: email@example.com
Residential Appraiser (CRA or Candidate) - Victoria, BC
Who are you? You are a Candidate Residential Appraiser with at least 3 years of appraisal experience. You have your CRA designation or are currently working towards obtaining. You are a member with AIC in good standing. You are a self-motivated; detail oriented individual looking for high volume work with a competitive fee split.
Who are we? CDC Inc. is a national full service appraisal firm that innovatively delivers appraisals, leveraging a virtual structure to reduce costs, access the best people, and minimize our environmental impact.
The Position: The Candidate Residential Appraiser’s responsibility is to Review and analyze client provided information, gather property specific data and complete site appraisals of complex residential properties in a timely and efficient manner. The Residential Appraiser will prepare and submit appraisal reports for processing and conduct market research related to trends and comparables.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete site inspections and appraisal report within the agreed turnaround time.
- Manage your own inspection appointments, travel, scheduling, report writing, and report amendments with guidance from Appraisal Manager.
- Strong communication skills with the desire to learn and improve from Appraisal Manager.
- Committed to producing high quality reports in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team setting.
- Reports to Appraisal Manager.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive commission fee for completed appraisal report
- Flexibility of location and schedule
- High volume work available
- Growth opportunities within CDC
Next Steps: If this opportunity is what you have been waiting for, send your resume and contact details to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are not currently residing in the required locations, we will hold on to your resume for future openings.