Member type: CRA Member
Closing Date: 2021/12/31
Contact Name: Rob
Website: View Website
Contact Address: 140 Yonge Street, Suite 200
Contact City: Toronto
Contact Province: Ontario
Contact Postal Code: M5C 1X6
Our team is looking for a Fully Designated Member working in residential appraisals to work on an independent fee-split basis. This role will report directly into our headquarters however does work remotely in the areas noted below. The successful applicant would work independently completing residential appraisals on the basis of a full-time workload.
PVCI currently is experiencing demand and requires coverage in the areas of:
In working with PVCI the successful candidate will receive ongoing office support in client co-ordination and payment, ongoing training, and PVCI standardized documentation, as well as a fee-split income level commensurate with personal experience.
Key duties within the role will include (but are not limited to):
· The analysis and review of residential real property.
· Inspect properties to collect and evaluate construction characteristics, condition, special features, and functional design.
· Interview key stakeholders involved in subject properties to derive data with regards to the subject and the immediate area.
· Research relevant data with regards to land use, potential restrictions and derive an opinion of highest and best value.
· Prepare form reports that estimate property values in compliance with the Canadian Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (CUSPAP)
The successful candidate will:
· Be a candidate member in good standing with the AIC and will have valid professional insurance with up to date CE credit standing.
· Two or more years of experience completing residential Appraisals.
· Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be comfortable working independently.
· Have the ability to methodically gather and analyse data to arrive at a valuation.
· Possess strong skills in researching and organizing relevant property documentation.
· Have a strong understanding of key real estate value drivers, risks, and opportunities
· Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a car to complete full property inspections in all seasons.
Interested and qualified parties are asked to forward their resume and cover letter directly to Rob via the contact information provided.