Member type: AACI Member
Employment type: Contract
Salary range: Negotiable
Closing Date: 2023/30/06
Contact Name: Curtis Cossey
Website: View Website
Contact Province: British Columbia
Designated Appraiser Commercial
CDC Inc. is an appraisal consulting company consisting of appraisers which are experts in several areas of valuation such as residential, industrial, commercial, and agricultural. CDC offers new and existing clients a high level of competency, insight, and expertise in virtually all facets of the real estate industry, in turn, minimizing the “risk” involved in making real estate investment decisions.
We are looking to hire Designated Appraisers in the British Columbia or Greater Vancouver Region. Our ideal Designated Appraiser will be self-motivated with a strong attention to detail. They will provide expertise and professional guidance to Candidate Appraisers.
§ Review and analyze client provided information, gather property specific data and complete site appraisals of complex residential and commercial properties in a timely and efficient manner.
§ Prepare and submit appraisal reports for processing.
§ As a designated member, you will train, coach and mentor to a small team of candidate Appraisers reviewing and monitoring performance and acting as a resource for career development.
§ Co-sign all candidate member appraisals.
- Experience is required however we are willing to train the right candidate
- Designated member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Intermediate skills in MS Office applications
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Previous experience training, coaching, mentoring and developing a small team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, product quality and attention to detail.
Interested appraisers please send your Resume & Cover letter to: