Member type: AACI Member
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Closing Date: 2021/12/31
Contact Name: JOCELYNN HAWKINS
Contact Address: Unit 304, 1708 DOLPHIN AVE
Contact City: KELOWNA
Contact Province: British Columbia
Contact Postal Code: V1Y 9S4
Kent Macpherson is looking for an AACI accredited, Senior Appraiser to join our firm. We are looking for someone to provide logical and well defended recommendations, advice, reports and services to clients, partners and staff members to facilitate and help clients achieve real estate goals. Some key areas of responsibilities include:
• Consultation with clients about their plans for development, subdivision, approvals, acquisition and/or disposition as well as property tax appeals
• Quote, complete and manage real estate (non-appraisal) assignments including rezoning, ALR Applications, Site Selections, Negotiations, Local Government Advisory Services, Tax Appeals, Development Applications, Subdivisions, etc.
• Represent clients and their interests in interactions with buyers, sellers, subcontractors, government agencies, political bodies, etc.
• Liaise with various levels of government, agencies, professional service providers, and trades on behalf of clients
• Prepare and proofread reports and applications: work directly with client from draft phase to completion
• Review, research and analyze market, economic, land and property data, documents and bylaws
• Perform field research and collect data
• Interested in Mentoring candidates moving to their accreditation.
• Remain current with relevant processes, laws and regulations
• Present results and recommendations to clients
• Manage client relationships
• AACI accredited (required)
• Knowledge of various government legislations
• Extensive knowledge of real estate development, development approval processes and real estate and property laws and regulations
• Strong critical thinking, analysis and research skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills and a high attention to detail
• Strong relationship building and client management skills
• Proficient organizational and time management skills
• Ability to network and market services
• Maintain a current valid driver’s license
If you are interested or want further information on this role, please feel free to reach out to me at 250-763-2236 Ext 217 or email me at .