Member type: Any
Employment type: Term Full Time
Salary range: Negotiable
Closing Date: 2019/01/31
Contact Name:: Chris Dietrich
Website: View Website
Contact Address: 59 Church Street
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Director, Kitchener, ON
Adhering to the call of innovation in the real estate profession, VERACITY REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS is a grassroots movement into a new age of real estate appraising and consulting in an ever-changing marketplace. At its core, VERACITY REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS relies on the expertise of its professionals, whose experience appraising and consulting across the Province of Ontario is second to none. Our primary focus is our clients, who range from private investor to multi-national corporations, big banks to all levels of government.
“It should go without saying, if the person who works at your company is 100 percent proud of the brand and you give them the tools to do a good job and they are treated well, they’re going to be happy.” – Sir Richard Branson.
At VERACITY, we are always seeking individuals with a drive to succeed both personally and professionally. We believe people are power and our greatest asset. Exceeding our Client’s expectations is paramount, yet does not trump our work-life balance atmosphere. Maintaining good public relations with our community partners is essential and is pivotal to our success. These are the core values of VERACITY REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS.
VERACITY REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS is currently seeking interested persons in joining the firm for the position of Senior Director. Based out of Kitchener, Ontario, you will perform the following duties, tasks, and activities:
· Assist in leading and managing real estate appraisal and consulting division;
· Maintain client satisfaction and business relationships, while remaining committed to business growth and ensuring strong business ties and relationships with our clients.
· Work with company executives to develop marketing plans for strategic growth opportunities throughout the Province of Ontario.
· Attend community and professional events to grow the company brand and make recommendations for sponsorship opportunities.
· Foster, reinforce, mentor team members in their professional development.
· Maintain a “team” environment. Built upon trust, integrity, and respect.