Member type: Any
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Province: British Columbia
Closing Date: 2020/03/10
Contact Name: J. Arkinstall
Website: View Website
Contact Email: [email protected]
Ministry of Citizens’ Services
Senior Real Estate Project Manager
$69,900.80 - $79,791.25 annually
The Real Property Division (RPD), within the Ministry of Citizens’ Services, provides everything needed to manage the Province’s real estate portfolio, including office space, courthouses and correctional facilities. The Strategic Real Estate Services (SRES) team, comprised of professionals from a variety of backgrounds (sales, marketing, First Nations consultation and communications) manages the disposal of assets surplus to government in order to provide revenue to the Province, and generate economic activity in communities throughout BC.
To manage the development, implementation and evaluation of major projects, or business components of large multi-faceted projects with multiple key deliverables. Projects are taken from original concept through to final completion.
The BC Public Service is an award winning employer and offers employees competitive benefits, amazing learning opportunities and a chance to engage in rewarding work with exciting career development opportunities. For more information, please see What We Offer.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
· Degree in business administration, public administration, related field or equivalent.
· A professional real estate designation is preferred (i.e., AACI, CCIM, CPM, RPA, FRI, or RI(BC)
· Must be qualified to complete the Project Management Professional Designation within 6 months of commencement.
· Experience managing multiple projects or leading a component (e.g., sub-project) of a major real estate project.
· Experience and competency in a range of real estate-related functions, including land status research, asset management, portfolio management, property management, sales, acquisitions, leasing, urban planning, and development planning
· Experience managing relationships with senior level stakeholders and leading consultation sessions.
· Experience in directing the work for other project managers, professional employees, and/or consultants.
· Experience analysing complex real estate transactions, investments, asset appraisal and valuations, program management and operational performance
· Experience in budget management, procurement and conflict resolution.
For more information and to apply online by March 10, 2020, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/67439
Attention: only applications submitted through the BC Public Service’s employment website (see link above) will be accepted.