Member type: CRA Member
Employment type: Contract
Salary range: Negotiable
Closing Date: 2023/12/31
Website: View Website
Contact Province: Manitoba
As a CDC Appraiser, you’ll be joining a company that is committed to helping you own, develop, and nurture your career while growing our company. We invest in your career journey because we understand that as you grow so does our company. You will be part of a diverse and equitable work environment that reflects the customers we serve. You’ll be empowered to use your unique experiences, passion and skills to help our company constantly evolve and improve. Together, we can achieve our vision of becoming the premier appraisal services company.
Complete high quality residential appraisal reports. Manage all aspects of scheduling, exception management, system updating, submitting and Quality Control of their assignments.
- Perform appraisals for residential appraisal products and or desktop appraisals for lending and non-lending purposes.
- Adhere to all applicable CUSPAP standards and ethics.
- Proactively communicate status updates for all assignments to ensure outstanding customer service while providing the industry’s best turnaround time and the highest level of appraisal quality.
- Deliver prominent levels of customer service to internal and external partners, homeowners, and/or points of contact.
- Recognizes and solves typical problems; selects solutions from established options
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management
- CRA Designation with a minimum of three years residential appraisal field experience.
Interested Appraisers please submit resumes to