Member type: Any
Closing Date: 2022/08/30
Contact Name: Nicole
Website: View Website
We are currently seeking interested AIC candidate members, CRA, and student members in joining our firm for the position of Associate Appraiser or Designated Appraiser depending on qualification covering the Waterloo and surrounding areas. Successful applicants will perform the following duties, tasks, and activities:
· Prepare residential appraisal reports with limited supervision.
· Collect data through onsite property inspections, photograph properties.
· Utilize Valuation Theory: Highest & Best Use, Sales Comparison, Cost & Income approaches.
· Communicate with property owners, occupants, tenants, builders, and real estate agents in person, over the phone or electronically.
· Visit new construction sites to review builder plans.
· Adhere to all policies, regulations, rules under the Canadian Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, as amended, of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC).
· Maintain a “team” environment. Built upon trust, integrity, and respect.
· Must be a member in good standing with the AIC.
· The successful candidate will be working towards their CRA designation or already a CRA.
· A valid Ontario driver’s license.
· Experience with Appraisal Report Writing, Property Inspections, Onsite Data Collection.
· The ability to work with different technologies, maintaining records and strong organization skills.
· Excellent communication skills. Effectively communicate with the public, company executives, team members and clients. Both oral and written formats.
· Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
· Exceptional planning skills.
· Well organized and able to meet deadlines on time.
Compensation: to be negotiated.
DNC Real Estate Appraisal is an established appraisal and advisory firm providing a full range of real estate appraisal and consulting services throughout southern Ontario and British Columbia.
The services of we provide are utilized by financial institutions, government agencies, real estate developers, investors, legal professionals, and property owners. These services are provided by our professional staff where local knowledge and experience are paramount.
For additional information please visit our website www.dncrealestate.ca