UBC Sauder Real Estate Division, Senior Course Specialist - British Columbia
| Contact Name: John Bridal
Join UBC’s dynamic team and help shape the future of Canadian real estate education! UBC is looking for a creative self-starter who is a keen lifelong learner, and has strengths in writing and business math. If you have an AIC designation, we want to hear from you!
The Senior Course Specialist is key member of the Real Estate Division’s academic team. The position offers the opportunity to work with diverse participants in the real estate and educational community in a supportive and collegial environment. A passion for real estate and a commitment to providing our students with an exceptional educational experience is a must!
The Senior Course Specialist’s responsibilities include:
- researching, writing, and editing course books, assignments, and exams on various real estate related topics;
- collaborating with real estate industry stakeholders, subject matter experts, curriculum developers, and instructional support staff to plan and facilitate the delivery of the Division’s educational programs;
- online instruction, both recorded presentations and live webinars;
- recruiting and managing instructors, markers, and tutors; and
- acting as a content and academic advisor to a wide range of students.
Salary range: $76,000 to $92,000 depending upon education and experience. Plus enjoy a generous work-life balance with UBC’s attractive vacation and benefits package, and a hybrid work schedule (the position does require regular, ongoing work at UBC’s Point Grey campus, so residency in Greater Vancouver area is necessary).
Preferred qualifications include: a degree in business (or equivalent), real estate experience, and a demonstrated interest in teaching and education.
For more information and to apply, please visit the UBC Real Estate Division’s website: