Member type: Candidate Member
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Salary range: Negotiable
Contact Name: Harnek Randhawa
Website: View Website
Contact Address: 1250, boulevard René-Lévesque O, Bureau 2800
Contact Email: email@example.com
VALUATION AND ADVISORY SERVICES (VAS)
The Valuation & Advisory Services Division provides professional services in all the markets CBRE operates within. The division currently has eight offices in Canada and employs 53 personnel including 19 accredited appraisers. This division combines the expertise of its own individuals with the experience and market data that is available from all CBRE divisions, including the leasing and national investment divisions, to provide an invaluable resource for clients.
Our team provides valuation and advisory services on a wide range of real estate across Canada. Our services are relied upon by financial institutions, pension funds, government bodies, public corporations and private owners. In addition to our core valuation business, we also provide market studies, highest & best use analysis, due diligence reviews, asset optimization studies, feasibility studies and other related real estate analysis.
An analyst is required within the Valuation and advisory services team for a variety of asset classes within the Greater Montreal Area such as industrial, commercial, multi-residential, seniors’ housing and development lands.
· Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Prepare financial models used to evaluate all types of real estate investments. Construct projected cash flow statements for various asset classes;
· Assist appraisers in preparing appraisal reports in conformance with CUSPAP and/or OÉAQ;
· Maintain sector specific databases;
· Assist appraisers in preparing consulting reports on various asset classes.
· Completed University degree with a focus in Business/Finance/Accounting/Real Estate
· Fluent in English and French;
· Strong written/oral and interpersonal skills;
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
· Time management skills to concurrently manage needs and priorities in a fast paced environment with competing priorities;
· Working knowledge of Argus is a strong asset;
· Good personal skills and ability to work and coordinate effectively within a team environment;
· Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines;
· Candidate Member of the Ordre des Évaluateurs Agréés du Québec or the Appraisal Institute of Canada.