AIC Photo Contest
AIC’S 5TH ANNUAL PHOTO CONTEST IS HERE!
Once again, our photo contest is open to AIC Members only. The top three photos will receive prizes and will be featured, along with a selection of other submissions, in AIC’s 2019 calendar.
Submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contest closes Friday, July 6 2018, so grab your camera and get snapping!
Winning photos and those to be included in the calendar must conform to these specifications:
- landscape orientation
- high-resolution JPEG files at 300 dpi
- ideal size should be 11 x 8 1/2
- absolute minimum size may be 9 3/4 x 7 1/2
- minimum pixel requirement of 3300 x 2550
- Maximum one (1) image per participant. Participants must be AIC Members
- There is no entry fee
- Participants must own all rights to any photographs entered in this contest. By submitting an image, the photographer represents and warrants that he/she owns the copyright to the image and that such submission does not infringe any third-party rights or other rights protected by law
- If the building or property being photographed is privately owned, the photographer must obtain the owner’s permission to use the photograph
- Permission for future use of the submission is provided to AIC for use on website, in social media and any AIC publications and collateral material
- Photos are not to include individual people unless it is a streetscape view of many people
- Contest open from May 1, 2018 through to July 6, 2018
- Winners announced August 1, 2018
- AIC reserves the right to decide on the suitability of any photographs submitted for this contest
- First Prize: $500 gift card to (Canadian Tire, Home Depot, The Bay or BestBuy)
- Second Prize: $300 gift card to (Canadian Tire, Home Depot, The Bay or BestBuy)
- Third Prize: $200 gift card to (Canadian Tire, Home Depot, The Bay or BestBuy)
The contest submissions will be judged based on the creativity, originality and in accordance with the degree to which they reflect the beauty of Canada and the diversity of property types across the country.