The Appraisal Institute of Canada – British Columbia (AIC – BC) promotes British Columbia members of the Institute through various marketing initiatives. This includes advertising in various publications. Below are samples of ads recently taken out by the Association to meet the Institutes media objectives.
- Mediaplanet’s Mortgages report – The Province
- Business in Vancouver (BIV)
- Certified Management Accountants BC
- Mortgage Brokers Association BC
- Home Makeover
- BC Home
Radio Real Estate Show and Radio Ads
Since Saturday March 5th, 2011, AIC – BC participated in The Radio Real Estate Show on AM 650 on Saturdays from 10:00 – 11:00 am. Be sure to listen in at http://radiorealestateshow.ca. Four, 30 second messages during the program each week will target potential clients of AIC – BC members. Listen to them here
AIC – BC will also be part of the Radio Real Estate talk show panel, with two live member interviews over the course of the project. The taped messages and interviews will be available to the public via our webpage, and AIC – BC will be promoted on the Radio Real Estate website.
- Interview with AIC ñ BC President Craig Barnsley, AACI March 5, 2011
- Interview with Dan Jones, AACI, P.App March 19, 2011
- Sheri & Tom Chat About Real Estate Appraisals April 16, 2011
- Interview with Leigh Walker, CRA May 19, 2012
This pilot took place in Spring 2011 and we also participated in Spring 2012 and April-June 2013. This project serves to strengthen customer awareness of our members services & expertise, and enhance the Appraisal Institute of Canada – BC image.