Hamid Nafeh Boustan
Term Part Time
Member type: Student Member
Employment type: Term Part Time
Salary range: Negotiable
Contact City: North York
· Using professionally AreaSketch, Tableau, SAS, and MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
· Understanding of CUSPAP and other industry guideline standards, including the Assessment Act, the Municipal Act, ITPP, and legal documents.
· Demonstrated knowledge of valuation techniques and approaches to value including DCA, Income Approach, and Cost Approach.
· Analytical skills including Descriptive, Predictive, and Text Analysis.
· Data collection, preparation, cleaning, and mining.
· Time management, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.