Permanent Full Time
Member type: Candidate Member
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Salary range: Negotiable
Contact City: NORTH YORK
Contact Email: moc.o1558955135ohay@1558955135henid1558955135a_nim1558955135ar1558955135
#820, 77 Finch Ave., E, North York, ON, M2N 6H8
Cell: 647-979-3436 • moc.o1558955135ohay@1558955135henid1558955135a_nim1558955135aR1558955135
As an experienced and thoroughly trained Candidate Member of AIC who currently working towards CRA designation, seeking a Candidate Residential Appraisal Position within the Toronto, York, and Peel where I can bring my skills and abilities to the table.
· Proven year-long background in the appraisal profession.
· Preparing accurate residential appraisal reports with different AMC portals (NAS, FNF, RPS, and Solidifi).
· Working with different types of reports (Mortgage Financing/Refinancing, Custom-Built, New-Construction and Big Lots properties).
· Having in-depth knowledge and experience in real estate and civil engineering
· Strong marketing research skills using MLS (Toronto Real Estate Board), MPAC online tool and GeoWarehouse database.
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
I look forward to meeting with you to further discuss the performance you can expect from me and explore the possibility of utilizing my experiences and knowledge to make a successful contribution to your organization. In case you do not have any suitable openings at the moment, I would be appreciated if you keep my resume on file for any future opportunities. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.