The Saskatchewan Association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada holds a number of continuing professional development events throughout the year for both AIC members and non-members alike. These include our annual conference, the Professional Practice Seminar, and other seminars and workshops on a variety of topics.
Here are a list of our upcoming events. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Annual General Meeting - Registration Deadline: March 21, 2013
Past Events and Presentations
March 16 - 17, 2012
- Professional Practice Seminar
- Sheraton Cavalier, 612 Spadina Crescent E, Saskatoon, SK
March 29 - 30, 2012
- Professional Development Conference and Annual General Meeting
- West Harvest Inn, Regina, SK
- Cost: $265.00 + GST ($278.25)
March 24-25, 2011
- Spring Professional Development Conference and Annual General Meeting
- Sheraton Cavalier, Saskatoon, SK
December 19, 2012