The Appraisal Institute of Canada – Ontario (AIC-ON) is the provincial association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC) within Ontario. Established in 1960, AIC-ON represent approximately 2,300 members and delivers AIC’s member programs and services within the province. AIC-ON’s objective is to serve the profession and the public with programs to ensure members’ interests are advanced and the public is adequately protected.
AIC-ON helps the public find designated appraisers for residential, commercial, industrial and investment-type properties and helps people interested in learning more about real estate appraisal and the property valuation professional. AIC-ON works in collaboration with the Appraisal Institute of Canada to provide various services to the Members of both organizations. We provide courses and seminars in real estate appraisal and professional development for existing partners.
A special congratulations to the following members who were awarded their chosen designations recently:
- Ivan Vojinovic, AACI- Designated November 28, 2019
- Alex Zheng, AACI- Designated November 27, 2019
- Alexander Tyutyunnik, AACI- Designated November 25, 2019
- Suzanne Boudreau, CRA- Designated November 21, 2019
- Nirmit Srivastava, CRA- Designated November 20, 2019
- Sam Van Houtte, AACI- Designated November 14, 2019
- Brian Sevelka, AACI- Desingated November 13, 2019
- Chris Karniej, AACI- Designated November 03, 2019