The Appraisal Institute of Canada – Ontario (AIC-ON) is the provincial association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC) within Ontario. Established in 1960, AIC-ON represent approximately 2,300 members and delivers AIC’s member programs and services within the province. AIC-ON’s objective is to serve the profession and the public with programs to ensure members’ interests are advanced and the public is adequately protected.
AIC-ON helps the public find designated appraisers for residential, commercial, industrial and investment-type properties and helps people interested in learning more about real estate appraisal and the property valuation professional. AIC-ON works in collaboration with the Appraisal Institute of Canada to provide various services to the Members of both organizations. We provide courses and seminars in real estate appraisal and professional development for existing partners.
A special congratulations to the following members who were awarded their chosen designations recently:
- Braden Sentineal, AACI- Designated September 10, 2019
- David Kahng, AACI- Designated July 24, 2019
- Marc-Anthony Scavo, AACI -Designated July 09, 2019
- Brittany Slaney, AACI- Designated June 19, 2019
- Michael McKinney, CRA- Designated June 13, 2019
- Michelle Richardson, CRA- Designated June 10, 2019
- Eunice Wong, AACI- Designated June 06, 2019
- Kenny Oh, CRA- Designated June 03, 2019
- Yanan Yang, CRA- Designated May 27, 2019
- Aryn Visscher, CRA- Designated May 24, 2019
- Stefan Van Houtte, AACI- Designated May 16, 2019