The Appraisal Institute of Canada – Ontario (AIC-ON) is the provincial association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC) within Ontario. Established in 1960, AIC-ON represent approximately 2,300 members and delivers AIC’s member programs and services within the province. AIC-ON’s objective is to serve the profession and the public with programs to ensure members’ interests are advanced and the public is adequately protected.
AIC-ON helps the public find designated appraisers for residential, commercial, industrial and investment-type properties and helps people interested in learning more about real estate appraisal and the property valuation professional. AIC-ON works in collaboration with the Appraisal Institute of Canada to provide various services to the Members of both organizations. We provide courses and seminars in real estate appraisal and professional development for existing partners.
A special congratulations to the following members who were awarded their chosen designations recently:
- Sam Van Houtte, AACI- Designated November 14, 2019
- Brian Sevelka, AACI- Desingated November 13, 2019
- Chris Karniej, AACI- Designated November 03, 2019
- Michael Wisz, AACI- Designated October 30, 2019
- Jennifer Skinn, AACI- Designated October 29, 2019
- Jasjit Litt CRA- Designated October 24, 2019
- Krista Derro-Manocchio CRA-Designated October 18, 2019
- Michael Petti CRA- Designated October 18, 2019
- John Michael Mekitiak, CRA- Designated October 08, 2019
- Hrach Shehirian AACI- Designated October 07, 2019
- Roxanne Gora, AACI- Designated October 03, 2019