The Appraisal Institute of Canada – Ontario (AIC-ON) is the provincial association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC) within Ontario. Established in 1960, AIC-ON represent approximately 2,300 members and delivers AIC’s member programs and services within the province. AIC-ON’s objective is to serve the profession and the public with programs to ensure members’ interests are advanced and the public is adequately protected.
AIC-ON helps the public find designated appraisers for residential, commercial, industrial and investment-type properties and helps people interested in learning more about real estate appraisal and the property valuation professional. AIC-ON works in collaboration with the Appraisal Institute of Canada to provide various services to the Members of both organizations. We provide courses and seminars in real estate appraisal and professional development for existing partners.
A special congratulations to the following members who were awarded their chosen designations recently:
- Stefan Van Houtte, AACI- Designated May 16, 2019
- Jerald Greenidge, AACI-Designated May 14, 2019
- Winnie Chan, AACI- Designated May 09, 2019
- Jacqueline Boland, AACI- Designated May 01, 2019
- Christopher Mason, AACI- Designated April 26, 2019
- Curtis Payerl, AACI- Designated April 23, 2019
- Heather Roy, CRA- Designated April 11, 2019
- Rachelle McLean, AACI- Designated March 19, 2019
- Christopher Bol, AACI- Designated March 18, 2019
- Ivy Lo, AACI- Designated March 06, 2019
- Catherine Gulliver, CRA- Designated March 05, 2019
- Eric Sutton, AACI-Designated February 28, 2019
- Roham Izadi, CRA- Designated February 27, 2019