Proudly serving Appraisal Professionals within Ontario
The Appraisal Institute of Canada – Ontario (AIC-ON) is the provincial association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC) within Ontario. Established in 1960, AIC-ON represent approximately 2,300 members and delivers AIC’s member programs and services within the province. AIC-ON’s objective is to serve the profession and the public with programs to ensure members’ interests are advanced and the public is adequately protected.
AIC-ON helps the public find designated appraisers for residential, commercial, industrial and investment-type properties and helps people interested in learning more about real estate appraisal and the property valuation professional. AIC-ON works in collaboration with the Appraisal Institute of Canada to provide various services to the Members of both organizations. We provide courses and seminars in real estate appraisal and professional development for existing partners.
A special congratulations to the following members who were awarded their chosen designations recently:
- Matt Cox AACI- Designated July 23, 2021
- Shannon Sawicky AACI- Designated July 22, 2021
- Steven Jacob AACI- Designated July 15, 2021
- Jodie Stevens AACI- Designated July 13, 2021
- Anastasia Ivanova AACI- Designated June 30, 2021
- Alexandra Methe AACI- Designated June 29, 2021
- Andrew Valyi, AACI- Designated June 28, 2021
- Paul Rasmussen AACI- Designated June 25, 2021
- Baraq Balanovsky CRA- Designated June 23, 2021
- Manishkumar Patel CRA- Designated June 15, 2021
- Maggie Christie AACI- Designated June 11, 2021
Follow AIC Ontario at: