03/24/2020 Government of Ontario deems appraisal services to be essential. PHYSICAL AND SOCIAL DISTANCING DIRECTIVES STILL APPLY.
The Appraisal Institute of Canada – Ontario (AIC-ON) is the provincial association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC) within Ontario. Established in 1960, AIC-ON represent approximately 2,300 members and delivers AIC’s member programs and services within the province. AIC-ON’s objective is to serve the profession and the public with programs to ensure members’ interests are advanced and the public is adequately protected.
AIC-ON helps the public find designated appraisers for residential, commercial, industrial and investment-type properties and helps people interested in learning more about real estate appraisal and the property valuation professional. AIC-ON works in collaboration with the Appraisal Institute of Canada to provide various services to the Members of both organizations. We provide courses and seminars in real estate appraisal and professional development for existing partners.
Healthy and safety is of utmost importance to the Ontario Association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC-ON). Given the recent impact concerning COVID-19 and in support of the health and well-being of staff and the general community, the AIC ON office staff are all working from remote locations. All staff are still available to assist you during normal business hours via email or phone. All voice messages left at AIC Ontario are converted to email format and are received by staff. We will respond to your messages as quickly as possible.
A special congratulations to the following members who were awarded their chosen designations recently:
- Deborah Sacerty, CRA- Designated May 14, 2020
- Amie Ayson, CRA- Designated May 12, 2020
- Charlie Shi, AACI- Designated May 08, 2020
- Darren Rapp, CRA- Designated April 30, 2020
- Julianne Graveline, CRA- Designated April 27, 2020
- Lauren Taylor, AACI- Designated April 24, 2020
- Steven Liu, AACI- Designated April 21, 2020
- Corrie Denomme, AACI- Designated April 20, 2020
- Brendan Huff, AACI- Designated April 17, 2020
- Dave Kelly, CRA- Designated April 09, 2020
- Malcolm Stadig, AACI- Designated April 07, 2020
- Matthieu Pinard, AACI- Designated April 01, 2020