Proudly serving Appraisal Professionals within Ontario
Enhancing Public Health and Workplace Safety Measures in the Provincewide Shutdown UPDATED January 29th 2021
Healthy and safety is of utmost importance to the Ontario Association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC-ON). Given the recent impact concerning COVID-19 and in support of the health and well-being of staff and the general community, the AIC ON office staff are all working from remote locations. All staff are still available to assist you during normal business hours via email or phone. All voice messages left at AIC Ontario are converted to email format and are received by staff. We will respond to your messages as quickly as possible.
The Appraisal Institute of Canada – Ontario (AIC-ON) is the provincial association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC) within Ontario. Established in 1960, AIC-ON represent approximately 2,300 members and delivers AIC’s member programs and services within the province. AIC-ON’s objective is to serve the profession and the public with programs to ensure members’ interests are advanced and the public is adequately protected.
AIC-ON helps the public find designated appraisers for residential, commercial, industrial and investment-type properties and helps people interested in learning more about real estate appraisal and the property valuation professional. AIC-ON works in collaboration with the Appraisal Institute of Canada to provide various services to the Members of both organizations. We provide courses and seminars in real estate appraisal and professional development for existing partners.
A special congratulations to the following members who were awarded their chosen designations recently:
- Alexandra Gunn, AACI- Designated April 06, 2021
- Kent Wong, CRA- Designated April 01, 2021
- David Fulton, AACI- Designated March 31, 2021
- Nicolae Grigori, AACI- Designated March 30, 2021
- Brandon Walker, CRA- Designated March 29, 2021
- Mike McDowell, CRA- Designated March 17, 2021
- Nakita McRae, AACI- Designated March 11, 2021
- He (Leo) Huang, CRA- Designated March 08, 2021
- Heather Markoff, CRA- Designated March 01, 2021
- Tracy Hammer, AACI- Designated February 25, 2021
- Keith Band, CRA- Designated February 24, 2021
- Prakashkumar Panchal, CRA- Designated February 22, 2021
- Daphne Joesph, AACI- Designated February 12, 2021
- Brian Howley, CRA- Designated February 09, 2021
- Aaron Snoek, AACI-Designated February 08, 2021
- Gagandeep Singh, CRA-Designated February 02, 2021
- Chris Rennie, AACI- Designated February 01, 2021
Follow AIC Ontario at: