The Appraisal Institute of Canada – Ontario (AIC-ON) is the provincial association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC) within Ontario. Established in 1960, AIC-ON represent approximately 2,300 members and delivers AIC’s member programs and services within the province. AIC-ON’s objective is to serve the profession and the public with programs to ensure members’ interests are advanced and the public is adequately protected.
AIC-ON helps the public find designated appraisers for residential, commercial, industrial and investment-type properties and helps people interested in learning more about real estate appraisal and the property valuation professional. AIC-ON works in collaboration with the Appraisal Institute of Canada to provide various services to the Members of both organizations. We provide courses and seminars in real estate appraisal and professional development for existing partners.
A special congratulations to the following members who were awarded their chosen designations recently:
- Ashvin Patel, CRA- Designated January 17, 2020
- Wei Lun Kao, CRA- Designated January 16, 2020
- Igor Larin, AACI- Designated January 15, 2020
- Lindsey Lippert, AACI- Designated December 20, 2019
- Soonyoung Park CRA- Designated December 13, 2019
- Drew Butkovich CRA- Designated December 12, 2019
- Martha Loewen CRA- Designated December 06, 2019
- Bhaumikkumar Pandya CRA- Designated December 04, 2019
- Carolina Guzman AACI- Designated December 03, 2019