This membership category, instituted in 2007, is awarded to individuals who are ethically above reproach; publicly recognized as leaders in business, law, academia, and other professions, and contribute to the Institute’s advancement of the profile, respect, body of knowledge, and advocacy of the valuation profession. The Honorary AACI is granted at the discretion of the National Board of Directors.
Antoine Hacault, AACI (Hon.)
Antoine Hacault has practiced law in the area of property valuation for more than 25 years.
In addition to his private practice, Mr. Hacault also teaches at the Université de Saint-Boniface and University of Manitoba. He has edited two Professional Development Courses for Sauder School of Business – Expropriation Valuation, CPD 122 and Lease Analysis, CPD 109. Nationally and provincially, Antoine is a frequent and active participant in AIC events, both a speaker and as an attendee. He is a long-time contributor to the industry and to the AIC and in his practice he engages with our members on an ongoing basis.
- Richard L. (Rick) Borges II, MAI, SRA, Past President Appraisal Institute
- Sheila Botting, Senior Practice Partner, Client Cabinet & National Leader, Deloitte Real Estate at Deloitte Toronto, Ontario
- John Bridal, Associate Director, Program Development, Diploma, AIC, BBRE & Certificate Program, University of British Columbia
- Michael Brooks, Partner Aird & Berlis LLP Toronto, Ontario
- Dr. James DeWald, Associate Professor, Strategy and Global Management Haskayne School of Business, University of Calgary Calgary, Alberta
- Connie Fair, President and Chief Executive Officer, BC Land Titles & Survey Authority (LTSA) Victoria, British Columbia
- André Gravelle, Director, Diploma, AIC, BBRE & Certificate Programs, University of British Columbia
- Craig Kelman, Owner, Kelman & Associates and Editor/Publisher of the Canadian Property Valuation magazine
- Keith Lancastle, Chief Executive Officer, Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Georges Lozano, Retired Chief Executive Officer, Appraisal Institute of Canada Ottawa, Ontario
- Jane Londerville, Associate Professor Housing & Real Estate Management Advisor University of Guelph Guelph, Ontario
- Davida Mckay, Executive Director, AIC-Nova Scotia and the Nova Scotia Real Estate Appraisers Association (NSREAA)
- Daniel Muzyka, President and Chief Executive Officer The Conference Board of Canada RBC Financial Group Professor of Entrepreneurship University of British Columbia’s Sauder School of Business Ottawa, Ontario
- Janice O’Brien, Executive Director Appraisal Institute of Canada – British Columbia Vancouver, British Columbia
- James Ramsay, Gaming Strategy Project Officer PEI Lotteries Commission Finance, Energy and Municipal Affairs Province of Prince Edward Island
- Dr. Ted Rowe, Broker-Owner and President RE/MAX in Newfoundland and Labrador St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador
- John H. Shevchuk Lex Pacifica Law Corporation Vancouver, British Columbia
- Wayne R. Whitlock, Q.C, Partner, Co-Head of Commercial Real Estate Bennett Jones, LLP Calgary, Alberta
- Stephen Waqué, Q.C., Senior Partner Borden Ladner Gervais, LLP Toronto, Ontario