Member type: AACI Member
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Salary range: $85,000 - 99,000
Province: Nova Scotia
Closing Date: 20181231
Contact Name:: Kenneth T. Young, AACI, P.App, R/W-AC
Website: View Website
Contact Address: 48 Pleasant Street
Contact Email: ac.kn1544772017iltsa1544772017e@set1544772017aicos1544772017sagnu1544772017oy1544772017
Young & Associates Real Estate Appraisals & Consultants Ltd, is accepting applications for an Experienced Commercial Appraiser for our Head Office Bridgewater Nova Scotia location. We proudly service all of Nova Scotia and Cape Breton.
· Complete property inspections in all seasons
· Conduct themselves in a professional manner and have good communication skills
· Knowledgeable of real estate industry, commercial construction, tax assessment appeals
· Must be organized, be able to prioritize and multi-task, and have good time management skills
Able to meet deadlines
· Must have proficient writing skills, be thorough and attentive to detail
· Develop new client relationships
· Valid driver’s license
Must be a member in good standing with the Appraisal Institute of Canada and current E & O insurance.
Appraisers are responsible for their own computer and software expense.
Please send your Resume /CV with cover letters directly to:
Kenneth Young, AACI, P.App, R/W-AC at