Member type: CRA Member
Closing Date: 2020/02/28
Contact Name: HR Admin
Contact Email: [email protected]
Talbot Appraisal Services is looking for an experienced, customer service driven CRA designated appraiser or AIC Candidate with at least three years recent relevant experience within Southwestern Ontario.
A successful applicant will perform the following duties, tasks, and activities:
- Prepare residential appraisal reports on time with limited supervision.
- The ability to perform site inspections, independently, sometimes in remote rural locations.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date with market and industry trends.
- Represent our company with the utmost professionalism and courtesy.
- Adhere to all policies, regulations, rules under the Canadian Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, as amended, of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC).
Your qualifications consist of, or are combination thereof:
- Professional, appropriate attire for both an office environment and for residential new construction sites when necessary (steel-toed work-boots, hard hat, rain gear, etc)
- 1 to 3 years experience as a CRA or Candidate.
- You are an active member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada in good standing with a valid Canadian Residential Appraiser designation.
- You are a motivated, self-driven with exceptional organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- You hold valid liability, errors and omissions insurance.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send an updated cover-letter with remuneration expectations and resume to: [email protected]
Students and Candidates or CRA’s with less than 1-3 years experience will not be considered at this time.