Member type: Any
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Closing Date: 2024/12/31
Contact Name: Kenneth Young
Website: View Website
Contact Address: 48 Pleasant St
Contact City: Bridgewater
Contact Province: Nova Scotia
Contact Postal Code: B4V1M9
CRA or Residential Candidate with Experience
Young & Associates Real Estate Appraisals & Consultants Ltd, has an opening for a Residential Appraiser focusing on Southern (South Shore/Tri Counties) and Annapolis Valley Regions. We also proudly serve all of Nova Scotia.
Candidates must have a minimum 1 full year of property inspections/report writing experience.
Steady Full-Time work with existing client base
· Complete property inspections in all seasons
· Team player with strong work ethic
· Conduct themselves in a professional manner and have good communication skills
· Knowledgeable of real estate industry and construction
· Must be organized, good time management skills, able to meet short deadlines
· Must have proficient writing skills, be thorough and attentive to detail
· Valid driver’s license
Flexibility to work between home and office
Company cloud for ease of document transfer
Access to resource information
Must be a member in good standing with the Appraisal Institute of Canada and current E & O insurance.
Remuneration is commission based and per experience level.
Please send your CV / Resume directly to:
Kenneth Young, AACI, P.App, R/W-AC at