Member type: CRA Member
Employment type: Contract
Salary range: Negotiable
Province: British Columbia
Closing Date: 2018/12/31
Contact Name: Marcella Moore
Contact Address: 303-1001 Cloverdale Ave
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About D.R. Coell & Associates Inc. D. R. Coell & Associates Inc. is a Victoria, BC based firm providing professional real estate valuation, consulting and advisory services to a broad base of commercial and residential clients. Established in 1974, our firm has grown into one of Western Canada's renowned leaders in today's real estate industry.
D.R. Coell is defined by the people who work here. We are proud to foster a dynamic work environment with an emphasis on a supportive and collaborative culture. Our staff are supported with access to the most innovative technology and resources.
About the Position: We are currently recruiting a Residential Appraiser for our boutique residential department. Our residential clients come to us with a variety of diverse needs, and our focus is providing high quality services in all residential matters including but not limited to matters of: Estate; Division of Assets; Mediation; Selling and/or financing.
Following the industry form, our reports are based on qualitative and quantitative adjustments and always feature in-depth detailed narrative. We are committed to consistently exceeding industry standards and providing our clients with a specialized high-end product.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Performing site inspections and completing appraisal reports within the determined time frame.
- Managing and scheduling inspections, meetings, travel etc. with assistance offered from the administrative staff.
- Communicating with clients in a flexible and empathetic manner to ensure their appraisal needs are fulfilled effectively.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a strong knowledge of residential real estate on Vancouver Island, specifically Victoria and the surrounding area. A combination of relevant experience and education will ensure your success in this role. Specific requirements for this position are:
- Applicants must be CRA designated and in good standing with the Appraisal Institute of Canada;
- Must possess professional liability insurance with the Appraisal Institute of Canada.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills; organizational skills and in-depth knowledge of appraisal systems are paramount to this position.
Remuneration is commission based. We would be happy to discuss this position and expected compensation further with qualified applicants.
If you are interested please email your resume to Marcella Moore, Office Manager, at email@example.com
**Please note, we are not accepting applications from Candidate members for this position. Please see our website for Candidate opportunities within the company.