Member type: Any
Employment type: Contract
Salary range: Negotiable
Closing Date: 2021/05/01
Contact Name: Chantelle
Website: View Website
Residential Appraiser – Calgary AB
Who are you? You have your CRA designation or have experience as a Candidate Member. You are a member with AIC in good standing. You are a self-motivated; detail oriented individual looking for Residential Appraisal work on a contract basis.
Who are we? Lawrenson Walker Appraisers is full service appraisal firm that innovatively delivers appraisals, leveraging a virtual structure to reduce costs, access the best people, and minimize our environmental impact.
The Position: The Residential Appraiser’s responsibility is to Review and analyze client provided information, gather property specific data and complete site appraisals of complex residential properties in a timely and efficient manner. The Residential Appraiser will prepare and submit appraisal reports for processing and conduct market research related to trends and comparables.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complete site inspections and appraisal report within the agreed turnaround time.
· Manage your own inspection appointments, travel, scheduling, report writing, and report amendments with guidance from Appraisal Manager.
· Strong communication skills with the desire to learn and improve from Appraisal Manager.
· Committed to producing high quality reports in order to ensure client satisfaction.
· Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team setting.
· Reports to Appraisal Manager.
What's in it for you?
· Flexibility of location and schedule
· High volume work available
Next Steps: If this opportunity is what you have been waiting for, send your resume and contact details to me directly