Member type: CRA Member
Employment type: Contract
Salary range: Negotiable
Closing Date: 2020/09/30
Contact Name: J Schoenne
Website: View Website
Contact Address: Suite 406, 740 4th Ave South
A well-established (41 years) Lethbridge Appraisal Company is seeking a CRA or AACI to join our team of appraisers. This is a contract appraiser position. We may consider an experienced Candidate member however, must be considerably advanced and near completion. Compensation is by competitive fee split/commission.
Our clients are diverse and so are our assignments which cover a broad scope of valuation and consulting services. We are committed to providing top quality services to our clients and advancing our profession and industry. We are a growing business looking for a like minded individual. Appraiser is responsible for all their own expenses such as membership fees, liability insurance, car and cell phone, all taxes etc. We will provide marketing materials, administrative support, work space, and phone extension. Office hours are typically between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM Monday thru Friday. Some flexibility may be required during peak periods or when workload necessitates.
The Key Responsibilities of the Position Are:
· Preparation of appraisal reports;
· Conducting research and collecting data with respect to market rental rates, comparable transactions and market activity;
· Participating in business development functions to further develop clientele and business relationships.
Key Attributes of the Successful Applicant:
· Ability to work both in a team and independently;
· Strong self-motivation;
· Excellent communication skills (written & oral);
· Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines;
· Very good research, quantitative and analytical skills;
· Well versed in Microsoft Office (word, excel) along with some familiarity with CRAL;
· Interested in developing and growing clientele and business relationships.